[comp.sys.amiga] Commodore V. Atari

mlb338@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (11/12/87)

     This may seem like a silly request, but I haven't seen it REALLY
discussed much. . .

    . . .Exactly how do Commodore and Atari compare currently (i.e. sales,
technology, image, etc.)?

          Just curious,
          Matt

:
:    . . .Exactly how do Commodore and Atari compare currently (i.e. sales,
:technology, image, etc.)?

	Becuase it generally starts a net war.

					-Matt

rwa@auvax.UUCP (Ross Alexander) (11/14/87)

In article <111400003@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu>, mlb338@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu writes:
>      This may seem like a silly request, but I haven't seen it REALLY
> discussed much. . . Exactly how do Commodore and Atari compare currently
> (i.e. sales, technology, image, etc.)

flame {
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

WHAT YOU WANT TO DO IS START ANOTHER ***** STUPID ***** FLAME WAR!
} emalf;

this has been absolutely thrashed to death.  go talk to some salesmen
if you really want to hear a lot of utter drivel.  the specs are
public knowledge; all else is mere opinion.

		Yours for higher S / ( S + N ) on the net,
		Ross Alexander @ Athabasca University