[comp.sys.amiga] Moria on Amiga??

randy@bcsaic.UUCP (Randy Groves) (11/13/87)

Has anyone finished, worked on, begun, or thought of doing a port of this
game to the Amiga??

Inquiring minds etc....

--
-randy groves - Boeing Advanced Technology Center
UUCP:	..!uw-beaver!uw-june!bcsaic!randy     USNail: Boeing Computer Services

nj@ndmath.UUCP (Narciso Jaramillo) (11/16/87)

In article <2754@bcsaic.UUCP>, randy@bcsaic.UUCP (Randy Groves) writes:
> Has anyone finished, worked on, begun, or thought of doing a port of this
> game to the Amiga??

If anyone's doing it, it'll be the Software Distillery.  I know they are
porting NetHack 2.x to the Amiga (in fact, they're working with the
writer(s) of NetHack right now), but I'm not clear on whether they are
doing the Moria/Umoria to Amiga port.  I'd love to see them do it, though...
playing Moria at 1200 baud with all the scrolling it does is kind of
tedious...

nj
--
nj: ...!{pur-ee, rutgers, uunet}!iuvax!ndmath!nj, ...!ucbvax!mica!nj