[comp.sys.amiga] GULAM, Transputers, comp.*.atari.st

jafischer@tiger.UUCP (11/17/87)

In article <816@sbcs.sunysb.edu> lean@sbcs (Lean L. Loh) writes:
>I completely agree with Michael Ferran.  A 20K posting of 'news' from Comdex,
>which is essentially a 20K posting of praise for the ST does NOT belong in
>comp.sys.amiga.

	(The cross-posting of _this_ article is intentional, since it's
the amiga folks who deserve the apology).

	I'm going to keep this response short, since I was recently made
aware of an unenforced policy here at the U of Waterloo which restricts
posting by undergrads to non-local groups.  Please, folks, when I posted
the pseudo news from Antic, I obviously didn't notice the cross-posting in
the Newsgroups: line.  No excuse, so please accept my apologies; however,
slinging insults around is uncalled for.  And I know that _I_ appreciate
seeing articles like the one I posted, even as biased as they are.

	I had no connection with the duplication of the article, a few
days later.  Someone seems to have started to respond, and then accidentally
sent the article instead of aborting.
--
				- Jonathan A. Fischer
				jafischer@lily.waterloo.edu