[comp.sys.amiga] A1000 Keyboard Senility

steve@etn-rad.UUCP (Steve Childress) (11/16/87)

My A1000 keyboard has few keys beginning to stick and become rather
e r r ati c.   Any suggestions? How much and where does one get a new one?

		steve childress   818/706-5247
		... wlbr!etn-rad!steve

In article <306@etn-rad.UUCP> steve@etn-rad.UUCP (Steve Childress) writes:

> My A1000 keyboard has few keys beginning to stick and become rather
> e r r ati c.   Any suggestions? How much and where does one get a new one?

Parts:

327063-01	Keyboard Assy A1000	Recommended List $100.00
327059-01	Keyboard Cable A1000	  "     "   "  "  $10.50

They should be available as service parts from Commodore, either through
your dealer, or direct from the Commodore service department.  Your dealer
can give you the better price, if he is so inclined.

There are various ways of cleaning or lubricating keyboards, however the
chances of making it better or worse are roughly equivalent, so I'll
leave that area to others...

--
George Robbins - now working for,	uucp: {uunet|ihnp4|rutgers}!cbmvax!grr