[comp.sys.amiga] Braticus

shoopak@topaz.rutgers.edu.UUCP (11/25/87)

I have a game for the Amiga called Braticus, and despite everything I still
can't solve it.  Could someone e-mail the solution, please?

                                Mav.
--
NAME:  Steven Shoopak  (Maverick)      VOICE:  (201)932-3465
UUCP:  rutgers!topaz.rutgers.edu!shoopak ARPA:  shoopak@topaz.rutgers.edu

          "The bird.  You know, the finger."

                              - Goose.

ram@elmgate.UUCP (11/25/87)

In article <16704@topaz.rutgers.edu>shoopak@topaz.rutgers.edu (Maverick) writes:
>I have a game for the Amiga called Braticus, and despite everything I still
>can't solve it.  Could someone e-mail the solution, please?
>NAME:  Steven Shoopak  (Maverick)

I have a copy of the game for the Mac.  Despite wonderful graphics
and superb animation, I'll be dammned if I can even figure out all the
controls for the game.  It's frustrating, cause the game is spiffy looking,
but unplayable.  Help ! Anybody ?

* Randy Martens ||| "Reality - What a Concept!" - R.Williams
* >(decvax)--(ucbvax)-+-(sun)---------(sunrock)-V
* >(ihnp4)------------A-(tropix)----+-(ritcv)---V
* >(lll-crg)-(rutgers)-+(rochester)-A-(kodak)---+-(elmgate)-(ram)
* >(hplabs)--(ames)----A
* disclaimer : The preceeding represents only my random babbling,
*               and certainly reflects no one else's opinions. Fnord.