[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga PD

page@ulowell.cs.ulowell.edu (Bob Page) (11/25/87)

john13@garfield.UUCP (John Russell) wrote:
>>	Snipit.
>Hmmmmm? Never seen this, is it worth posting?

Think about this.  This is a great statement about the Amiga.  John
probably never considered that it might be a commercial package, and
most of the people who read Peter's original message never considered
it (neither did I, for that matter).  It just says so much about the
quality and quantity of the PD software available, that you can spend
hours using your machine and never touch commercial software.

Even if Snipit *isn't* PD, it's the assumption that I'm talking about.

I just love this machine.

..Bob
--
Bob Page, U of Lowell CS Dept.  page@ulowell.edu  ulowell!page
"I've never liked reality all that much, but I haven't found a

page@ulowell.cs.ulowell.edu (Bob Page) writes:
> john13@garfield.UUCP (John Russell) wrote:
> >>	Snipit.
> >Hmmmmm? Never seen this, is it worth posting?

Snipit lets you cut and paste to/from console windows. I don't believe it
uses the clipboard. I believe it's PD (I got it from a BBS). I'll check
and get back to you.
--
-- Peter da Silva  `-_-'  ...!hoptoad!academ!uhnix1!sugar!peter
-- Disclaimer: These U aren't mere opinions... these are *values*.