[comp.sys.amiga] Amateur Radio Software

frohne@pur-ee.UUCP (Henry R Frohne) (12/02/87)

Does anyone know of software for ham radio applications?  I am considering
writing some for morse code, radio teletype, and AMTOR applications, but
I really don't want to duplicate software for one application when there is a
need for software for another that hasn't been produced yet.  I'm not just
interested in CW, RTTY, and AMTOR.  I'd like to know about any software
that is of interest to amateur radio operators.

				Thanks!
				Rob Frohne  (KL7NA/9)

UUCP address: ...!ihnp4!pur-ee!frohne

sterling@cbmvax.UUCP (Rick Sterling QA) (12/02/87)

In article <7088@pur-ee.UUCP> frohne@pur-ee.UUCP (Henry R Frohne) writes:

> Does anyone know of software for ham radio applications?  I am considering
> writing some for morse code, radio teletype, and AMTOR applications, but
> I really don't want to duplicate software for one application when there is a
> need for software for another that hasn't been produced yet.  I'm not just
> interested in CW, RTTY, and AMTOR.  I'd like to know about any software
> that is of interest to amateur radio operators.
>
> 				Thanks!
> 				Rob Frohne  (KL7NA/9)
>
> UUCP address: ...!ihnp4!pur-ee!frohne

You might try calling BBS-JC AMIGA BBS in Calif. It's run by an Ham and has
a collection of PD Ham software.  # is (415)-961-7250

 Rick ( N2CGI )