[comp.sys.amiga] A1000 for sale $400

owenc@hpindda.HP.COM (Owen Cheung) (12/02/87)

I would like to sell my Amiga 1000 with 512k and a real-time clock for $400.
Monitor, ext. driver, and softwares are negotiable, but I would like to
keep them for my A2000. Buyer also has to pay for shipping. (I would delivery
if buyer lives in the Bay Area.)  If anyone is interested, please give me
a call.

work   (408)447-3037  9am-5pm

Owen Cheung

cs313s02@uhccux.UUCP (12/03/87)

[ uumail struck again ]

	I'm really sorry for having to post this, but all the different
paths (I counted them.  Seven times it bouced!) I tried bounced with flying
colors.  My humbliest appologies to the net (am I off the hook yet? 8>)
In article <6570005@hpindda.HP.COM> owenc@hpindda.HP.COM (Owen Cheung) writes:

>I would like to sell my Amiga 1000 with 512k and a real-time clock for $400.
>Monitor, ext. driver, and softwares are negotiable, but I would like to
>keep them for my A2000. Buyer also has to pay for shipping. (I would delivery
>if buyer lives in the Bay Area.)  If anyone is interested, please give me
>a call.
>Owen Cheung

	Starving student looking for A1000s.  Price sounds fair.  Will buy
it if you'll sell it!  Where do I sign?  Also, could you make a list of
other hardwares you're thinking of selling (with prices)...  Thanks...

--
Yuan Chang (currently using a stupid student account)
UUCP:      {ihnp4,uunet,ucbvax,dcdwest}!sdcsvax!nosc!uhccux!cs313s02