[comp.sys.amiga] Janus lib info

ncegeber@ndsuvax.UUCP (Roger Egeberg) (12/02/87)

It may have been mentioned before, but I haven't seen any mention of a
reference to the workings of the janus.library.  I recently got a 2000 +
Bridgeboard, and was just curious about its contents, and how to use it.

Roger Egeberg

grr@cbmvax.UUCP (12/04/87)

In article <509@ndsuvax.UUCP> ncegeber@ndsuvax.UUCP (Roger Egeberg) writes:
> It may have been mentioned before, but I haven't seen any mention of a
> reference to the workings of the janus.library.  I recently got a 2000 +
> Bridgeboard, and was just curious about its contents, and how to use it.

It's documented in the Commodore A500/A2000 Technical Reference manual,
available for $40 from Commodore Developer Support (CATS).  I don't know
if it's available in any other form, I just do A500's.  8-)

--
George Robbins - now working for,	uucp: {uunet|ihnp4|rutgers}!cbmvax!grr