[comp.sys.amiga] BADGE Killer Demo Disks Wanted!

sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) (12/02/87)

Can the BADGE people or someone that has the disk set please get in touch
with me?  I'd like to get a copy of the set.

Thanks,

Sean

BTW, someone ought to put them on an Internet machine and allow anonymous
ftp.
--
--  Sean Casey               sean@ms.uky.edu, {rutgers,uunet,cbosgd}!ukma!sean
--  (the Empire guy)         sean@ms.uky.csnet,  sean@UKMA.BITNET

backstro@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (12/04/87)

Could someone please mail me the address for Hobbi Orris (sp?)?
He wrote the Badge killer demo with the stars code borrowed from Schwab.
(it showed a spaceship going into some stars and then said something
like "Amiga Lightspeed"...)

Thankyou!

ps.  I mean his actual physical postal address...I don't think he's even
on the net.

randy@bcsaic.UUCP (Randy Groves) (12/08/87)

In article <7801@g.ms.uky.edu> sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) writes:

>BTW, someone ought to put them on an Internet machine and allow anonymous
>ftp.

Another vote for Internet source for the Demo Disks!!!

-randy groves - Boeing Advanced Technology Center
UUCP:	..!uw-beaver!uw-june!bcsaic!randy     USNail: Boeing Computer Services
CSNET:	randy@boeing.com		              PO Box 24346 M/S 7L-68
VOICE:	(206)865-3424				      Seattle, WA   98124