[comp.sys.amiga] Very Vivid and The Mandala

flynn@oscvax.UUCP (12/09/87)

In article <15719@watmath.waterloo.edu> ccplumb@watmath.waterloo.edu (Colin Plumb) writes:
>In article <5394@oberon.USC.EDU> papa@pollux.usc.edu (Marco Papa) writes:
>><A description of the Mandala appearing in a NY city nightclub>
>>
>>Is there anybody that has more info on the Mandala system? What is this
>>"customized" Amiga?

At this years World Of Commodore in Toronto, (A big consumer free for all,
with some suppliers/manufactures thrown in for show) Very Vivid had a booth,
but the main thing is I believe (i.e. 95% certain) that  you can now run
the mandala system on a A-Live digitizer, but the software is still pricy
i.e. atleast 500 dollars (CANADIAN).  I do know that one particular dealer
(knowledable) bought the software for his store, with no hardware and
plans on running it.

Please note that all these prices and facts are from the mind of one who
had no time to investigate anything at the show, (I was too busy working).

Please ignore all spelling and grammerical errors, since this keyboard
misses every other key stroke and bounces on the others. (the fact that
I can not spell does not help matters either :-)
--
_Flynn D. Fishman, Esquire
(Ontario Science Centre)