[comp.sys.amiga] PC aquarium simulation

In article <1033@sjuvax.UUCP> cc743810@sjuvax.UUCP (Speed Racer) writes:

>This really isn't about aquariums, but I thought somebody here might be
>interested.
>
>I have a program for MS-DOS computers that simulates an aquarium on
>CGA color screens.  It's kinda interesting.  There's a bunch of fish
>swimming around on the screen (with air bubbles, big & small fish, etc).
>If you want a copy of this, e-mail me, I'll send you a uuencoded arc
>file of the program  (posting the file to this group would seem to
>be a little obnoxious).

Apollo's
--------

Mike Lampi @ Danford and I did a aqurium display hack which I put on that
software swap machine at the ADUS convention in San Fransisco. It's
monochrome and isn't real accurate as it has seahorses and freshwater
fish. The fish do eat the live food (worms) and occasionally get
into fights however. Did that junk end up in the ADUS library ?

Amiga's
-------

I have a quickie display hack of a school of Blue gularis swimming across
the screen that uses _The Director_ to display it.

... in case anyone is interested.
--
Richard J. Sexton
INTERNET:     richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

"It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition..."