[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga tar

cks@radio.toronto.edu (Chris Siebenmann) (12/18/87)

In article <553@oscvax.UUCP> rico@oscvax.UUCP (Rico Mariani) writes:
>Zoo's already great so maybe it can be greater, we want the same kind of
>flexibility as Unix tar.  Say... is there a tar for the Amiga?

 Yes, there is an Amiga tar; way back when I ported John Gilmore's PD
tar to the Amiga. I haven't had time to port his new version, but my
current version does at least all the basics needed. If people want a
copy, send me mail. If lots of people want a copy, I'll send it off to
comp.sources.amiga.

--
	"Don't worry... Won't insult legendary underworld solidarity by
	 suggesting you surrender name without torture."