[comp.sys.amiga] curses for amiga/manx

payne@yale-zoo-suned..arpa (Chris Payne) (12/20/87)

   I'm looking for curses to ease the pain of some ports using manx C.
Can someone e-mail some pointers to me?

   Thanks!

Chris Payne                   ... payne@{yale.arpa, cs.yale.edu, yalecs.bitnet}
                              ... {ihnp4!hsi,decvax}!yale!payne

baer@percival.UUCP (Ken Baer) (12/24/87)

In article <20556@yale-celray.yale.UUCP> payne@yale-zoo-suned.UUCP (Chris Payne) writes:

>   I'm looking for curses to ease the pain of some ports using manx C.
>Can someone e-mail some pointers to me?
>
>   Thanks!

Looking for Curses to ease pain?!?  Isn't that a contradiction?  After using
curses for a programming project, I know where it got its name :-).  Why
would you want curses when you have Intuition?

--
	-Ken Baer.
   //   Amiga: The PC that CAN walk and chew gum at the same time.