[comp.sys.amiga] uw source wanted here too

sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) (12/19/87)

I'd like to get the Amiga, MacIntosh, and Unix sources.  Anonymous ftp
is fine.  I'd be willing to mail some disks to get it.

Sean
--
--  Sean Casey               sean@ms.uky.edu, {rutgers,uunet,cbosgd}!ukma!sean
--  (the Empire guy)         sean@ms.uky.csnet,  sean@UKMA.BITNET

ans@well.UUCP (Anne Schweizer) (12/20/87)

In article <7884@g.ms.uky.edu> sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) writes:
>I'd like to get the Amiga, MacIntosh, and Unix sources.  Anonymous ftp
>is fine.  I'd be willing to mail some disks to get it.
>
>Sean

I think there are a lot of people on the net, which would like to get and
use  uw. So, why not post it to the net ? Please, post it ! What about
a uw group like the uupc group. Some people could work out uw for several
pc's and post it to comp.sources.misc (including the unix uw server.)

 -Anne.

In article <4787@well.UUCP>, ans@well.UUCP (Anne Schweizer) writes:
> In article <7884@g.ms.uky.edu> sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) writes:
> >I'd like to get the Amiga, MacIntosh, and Unix sources.  Anonymous ftp
> >is fine.  I'd be willing to mail some disks to get it.

You can get the Amiga UW source on Fish Disk 79, along with some other
stuff (including a program of mine... "mounted"... a totally wacko method
of doing something very simple).

> I think there are a lot of people on the net, which would like to get and
> use  uw. So, why not post it to the net ? Please, post it ! What about
> a uw group like the uupc group. Some people could work out uw for several
> pc's and post it to comp.sources.misc (including the unix uw server.)

PC side stuff is easy. How about UW host-side programs for:

	System V	(shouldn't be too terribly hard using layers)
	Xenix		(likely to be a b*tch)
--
-- Peter da Silva  `-_-'  ...!hoptoad!academ!uhnix1!sugar!peter
-- Disclaimer: These U aren't mere opinions... these are *values*.