[comp.sys.amiga] Yet ANOTHER Amiga in show business!

lupin3@UCSCB.UCSC.EDU (-=/ Larry Hastings /=-) (12/28/87)

  I noticed this evening, while watching "More Than Human", the Disney Sunday
Night Movie on ABC this week, that Alan Thicke's character (a computer genius
who built an android 17-year-old son) is merrily tap-tap-tapping away on an
Amiga 1000 (and they have some cheesy-looking graphics for outlining the
android's movements, and I think they listed some programs or had a spreadsheet
last week or something...)

  Interesting how the school dweeb (head of the Computer Club) has an Apple //e
with a green screen and a System Saver (tm)... 8)
--
.. .  .   .    .     .      .       .        .         .          .           .
.. .  .   .    .     .      .       .        .         .          .           .
|   _  _ _   _ |_| _  _ |_ -__  _  _ ARPA: lupin3@ucscb.ucsc.EDU
L_ (_\( ( (_/  | |(_\_\ (_ || )(_)_\ UUCP: ...!ucbvax!ucscc!ucscb!lupin3
larry      /   hastings        _/    BITNET: lupin3@ucscb@ucscc.BITNET
     ^v^v^vBoy, I'm glad I don't live in an alternate universe!^v^v^v
Disclaimer: All original text above was pointless & random, & it makes me proud.
.           .          .         .        .       .      .     .    .   .  . ..
.           .          .         .        .       .      .     .    .   .  . ..

peter@dalcsug.UUCP (Peter Philip) (12/30/87)

In article <8712280317.AA06240@ucscb.UCSC.EDU> lupin3%ucscb.UCSC.EDU@ucscc.UCSC.EDU writes:

>  I noticed this evening, while watching "More Than Human", the Disney Sunday
>Night Movie on ABC this week, that Alan Thicke's character (a computer genius
>who built an android 17-year-old son) is merrily tap-tap-tapping away on an
>Amiga 1000 (and they have some cheesy-looking graphics for outlining the
[...]

Did anyone see the A1000 on "Adderly" Saturday night?  It showed several
good shots of the computer and the screen.  They had digitized pictures
with little arrows pointing at the equipment on the screen.  Much better
exposure than on Miami Vice where you really had to look for the little
critter.

- Peter Philip