[comp.sys.amiga] updating Lattice C

nor1675@dsacg2.UUCP (Michael Figg) (01/05/88)

Can someone tell me what Lattice wants from me to update from V3.03 to
V4.0. I have just received update card but haven't been able to reach
their customer service. Do they just want the card and $75 or also
distrubution disks, etc.

			      Thanks

--
"So this is reality!"               Michael Figg
			            DLA System Automation Center

In article <133@dsacg2.UUCP> nor1675@dsacg2.UUCP (Michael Figg) writes:
>Can someone tell me what Lattice wants from me to update from V3.03 to
>V4.0. I have just received update card but haven't been able to reach
>their customer service. Do they just want the card and $75 or also
>distrubution disks, etc.

Send just the $75 AND the update card; no disks.

-- Marco