[comp.sys.amiga] B-trees for the Amiga

jack@cca.CCA.COM (Jack Orenstein) (01/05/88)

I'm looking for a B-tree implementation for the Amiga, either PD or to buy.
Does anyone know of such a program?

Jack Orenstein

haitex@pnet01.cts.com (Wade Bickel) (01/05/88)

        I believe there is a btree program on one of the Benchmark example
      source disks.  This is in Modula-2.  I think there are also a few
      other tree programs as well, such as AVL trees, but I'm not sure.
      If your interested let me know and I'll dig them out and see if they're
      PD or belong to Benchmark.

                                                        Thanks,

                                                                Wade.

UUCP: {cbosgd, hplabs!hp-sdd, sdcsvax, nosc}!crash!pnet01!haitex
ARPA: crash!pnet01!haitex@nosc.mil
INET: haitex@pnet01.CTS.COM

fiddler%concertina@Sun.COM (Steve Hix) (01/08/88)

In article <22901@cca>, jack@cca writes:

> I'm looking for a B-tree implementation for the Amiga, either PD or to buy.
> Does anyone know of such a program?

Look in the current issue of Amazing Computing (January, I
think)...I believe an ad for a BTree package will be on
a left-hand page, bottom, near the middle of the issue.

(It's at home and I'm not.)

	seh