[comp.sys.amiga] Kermit mishaps

john13@garfield.UUCP (John Russell) (01/10/88)

In article <2046@gryphon.CTS.COM> richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:
>In article <4339@garfield.UUCP> john13@garfield.UUCP (John Russell) writes:
>>I just hope I never try to upload 2 weeks work on a newer version of a program
>>and do a kermit <get> instead of <send> by mistake :-) !
>
>I just did that.  I R *

This info comes from Bruce Holloway (I haven't tried it yet, but then I've
never had it happen to me):

] I'm not sure about your version of Kermit, but with mine, if you type
] "set file warning on", it will rename conflicting files received at
] your computer. You can put this in a KERMIT.INI file and just forget
] about it.

John
--
"She's sort of a 'pit baby', with interlocking jaws. We feed her on chicken
parts."