[comp.sys.amiga] VT1002.7 problem?

dykimber@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Daniel Yaron Kimberg) (01/09/88)

Strange problem: I've had my vdk: get trashed about three times in the past
week, and after a few tests I've decided that for some reason, downloading
with kermit get will always trash it.  Has anyone else out there had a
similar problem?  I would hate to have to stop using VT100, but not as much as
I'd hate to have to stop using vdk:   Thanks for any help,

                                                   -Dan

schein@cbmvax.UUCP (Dan Schein CATS) (01/11/88)

In article <1439@phoenix.Princeton.EDU> dykimber@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Daniel Yaron Kimberg) writes:
>Strange problem: I've had my vdk: get trashed about three times in the past
>week, and after a few tests I've decided that for some reason, downloading
>with kermit get will always trash it.  Has anyone else out there had a
>similar problem?  I would hate to have to stop using VT100, but not as much as
>I'd hate to have to stop using vdk:   Thanks for any help,
>
>                                                   -Dan

  I use V2.6 of VT100 and VDK: on my Amy with no problems. Normally I up/dwn
  load files to VDK: using kermit about 3-4 days a week with no problems. I
  cant offer any advice as to what is causing your problem or where to look,
  all I can say is that it works for me.

--
   Dan Schein		 uucp: {ihnp4|allegra|burdvax|rutgers}!cbmvax!schein
   Commodore AMIGA			ARPANET:  cbmvax!schein@uunet.uu.net