[comp.sys.amiga] A tale of two computers

shf@well.UUCP (Stuart H. Ferguson) (01/13/88)

NEWS FLASH!  MS-DOS user invents multi-tasking!

I walked into the lab the other day to see my boss sitting in front of
*TWO* PC clones, typing into both.  When questioned about this, he
remarked,

	"... using two at the same time is really a step in the right
	 direction ..."

This would make a great ad -- and it really happened.

--
		Stuart Ferguson		(shf@well.UUCP)
		Action by HAVOC		(shf@Solar.Stanford.EDU)

hull@hao.ucar.edu (Howard Hull) (01/14/88)

In article <4978@well.UUCP>, shf@well.UUCP (Stuart H. Ferguson) writes:
> NEWS FLASH!  MS-DOS user invents multi-tasking!
>
> I walked into the lab the other day to see my boss sitting in front of
> *TWO* PC clones, typing into both.  When questioned about this...
> 	"... using two at the same time is really a step in the right
> 	 direction ..."
> This would make a great ad -- and it really happened.

Whatd'ya mean?  The average IBM user would watch the ad,...
and THEN he'd go buy another IBM!  You wanna help Big Blue
with their advertising budget, or what?...
						hull@hao.ucar.edu