[comp.sys.amiga] Cancer spread due to microcomputers

gsmith@BOSCO.BERKELEY.EDU (01/19/88)

In article <2731@killer.UUCP> jdp@killer.UUCP (Jim Pritchett) writes:

>     No, you get it clear!  A Homosexual has definitely done something WRONG
>to get infected with AIDS.  He committed unnatural, deviant acts (AIDS major
>method of transmission) which have been expressly prohibited by God.  So, yes
>he did do something WRONG!

  No, you get clear! An Amegoid has done something WRONG to get
cancer of the eyeball. He (it doesn't seem to affect women, for
some reason) has offended against the commandment against images,
for that is what an Amiga does! Know, sinner, that your eyeball
cancer is *your own fault*. Ultimately, the cause is not X-rays
but the false religion of the Amiga worshipers.

  DEATH unto all those who pollute the earth with Amigas!

>PS.  I am sorry to waste the net bandwidth with this, but some outrageous
>     statements should NOT be allowed to pass unremarked.  I will try to
>     resist replying to any further responses here on this subject since I
>     know that you all hate these side discussions in comp.sys.amiga.

  PS. I am not sorry to waste bandwidth over this, because I like
being rude to bigots like Jim Pritchett. If this was directed
against most other minority groups people would hack him off at
the knees.

ucbvax!garnet!gsmith     Gene Ward Smith/Brahmsgangster/Berkeley CA 94720
"What is algebra exactly? Is it those three-cornered things?" J.M. Barrie