[comp.sys.amiga] WANTED: V1.2 Include files on double sided laser written output

haitex@pnet01.cts.com (Wade Bickel) (01/20/88)

acs@amdahl.amdahl.com (Tony Sumrall) writes:
>In article <4986@well.UUCP> ewhac@well.UUCP (Leo 'Bols Ewhac' Schwab) writes:
>>In article <22549@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> bryce@hoser.berkeley.edu (Bryce Nesbitt) writes:
>>>I'd like to purchase the latest include files (preferably updated for
>>>V1.2.1) in paper form.	I prefer the "sideways" double column format used
>>>in the Rom Kernel Manuals.
>>>
>>	YEAH!!!  I'm willing to buy these, too!  I use them *all* the time.
>>
>>	Hey, CATS!  Why don't you cater to this rapidly expanding market?
>>It just doubled in size, you know....
>
>Tripled!

        Please include me in this request.  I figure that if everbody who
would like to see this happen justs appends their vote to this letter,
eventually CATS will respond.

                                                        Wade.

UUCP: {cbosgd, hplabs!hp-sdd, sdcsvax, nosc}!crash!pnet01!haitex
ARPA: crash!pnet01!haitex@nosc.mil
INET: haitex@pnet01.CTS.COM