[comp.sys.amiga] unixuw

conn@stratus.UUCP (Avery Shealey) (01/16/88)

Would someone send me the complete sources or binaries to unixuw? I tried to
get them off of louie.udel.edu, but no luck at all.

Thanks,
Avery

Avery Shealey
School of Information & Computer Science, Georgia Tech, Atlanta GA 30332
Internet:  conn@stratus.gatech.edu	 CSNet:  conn%stratus@gatech
UUCP:  ...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,seismo,ihnp4}!gatech!stratus!conn

glee@cognos.uucp (Godfrey Lee) (01/22/88)

In article <964@stratus.UUCP> conn@stratus.UUCP (Avery Shealey) writes:
>Would someone send me the complete sources or binaries to unixuw? I tried to
>get them off of louie.udel.edu, but no luck at all.

Could it please be posted to comp.{sources,binaries}.amiga? A lot of us don't
have access to ftp.

If it is too big, maybe Fred Fish can distribute it.
--
Godfrey Lee                                      P.O. Box 9707
Cognos Incorporated                              3755 Riverside Dr.