[comp.sys.amiga] Help, help...I want an Amiga 2000

jwolf@pnet02.cts.com (Jon Wolf) (01/23/88)

johnp@richp1.UUCP (John Palmisano) writes:
>Can anyone out there suggest somewhere or someplace where I
>can purchase an A2000 for a half-way decent price. Prices I
>have seen so far are around $2000 easy without a monitor.
>
>Also, I would appreciate any information on C programming on the
>A2000, primarily concerning interprocess communication.
>

>					Thanks,
>
>					   J.P.

I have a brand new still in the boxes Amiga 2000 for sale. The price is
cheap. I'm only asking $1500 for it. I only have one for sale, so act fast
'cause once it's gone, it's gone. This is an extra Amiga 2000, not the one
I'm typing on now. So, if your interested, give me a call at
Jon Wolf - 617-862-4679
This offer is good for anybody reading this message.

UUCP: {ihnp4!scgvaxd!cadovax rutgers!marque}!gryphon!pnet02!jwolf
INET: jwolf@pnet02.cts.com