[comp.sys.amiga] Gimme more I/O!

rgd059@Mipl3.JPL.Nasa.Gov (02/03/88)

Howdy all...

Is anyone aware of a board (for any Amiga model) that would give me lots of
digital I/O bits?  I want to do some real-time motor control (of a telescope)
and 8 bits on the parallel port just isn't enough.  Seems like it would be
pretty simple, just slap a few PIA's on a 2000 plug-in board.

Alternatively, how about a prototyping board?

If not, would there be any interest in either of the above?  I know someone who
could do it if there was sufficient interest (read: commercial potential)...
but he'd rather not if it's already been done.

Thanks for your help....

Bob Deen  @  NASA-JPL Multimission Image Processing Lab
Internet: rgd059@mipl3.jpl.nasa.gov
Span:     mipl3::rgd059

jow@unccvax.UUCP (Jim Wiley) (02/04/88)

In article <5351@elroy.Jpl.Nasa.Gov>, rgd059@Mipl3.JPL.Nasa.Gov writes:
> Alternatively, how about a prototyping board?

I would be extremely interested in prototyping boards for the 2000!

James Wiley