[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga-Kermit

johnsen@daimi.UUCP (Henrik Johnsen) (02/02/88)

Can anyone tell me where i can get a copy of the latest version
of the public-domain Amiga-Kermit.

I now have one of the old versions, which lacks some of
the very important options (like dail !).

I would be very pleased if someone was able to mail me a copy
that is working.

Many Thanks
Henrik Johnsen
Aarhus University
Denmark

richc@vaxwaller.UUCP (Rich Commins) (02/06/88)

In article <1301@daimi.UUCP>, johnsen@daimi.UUCP (Henrik Johnsen) writes:
> Can anyone tell me where i can get a copy of the latest version
> of the public-domain Amiga-Kermit.
> I would be very pleased if someone was able to mail me a copy
> that is working.

	If you find out, let me know also.

					Thanks,

Rich Commins   (415)939-2400				          \  /\
Varian Instruments, 2700 Mitchell Drive, Walnut Creek, CA 94598    \/--\
{ptsfa,lll-crg,zehntel,dual,amd,fortune,ista,rtech,csi,normac}varian!richc