[comp.sys.amiga] MANX SDB

I just gave a call to MANX and was told that SDB will NOT ship until
3 weeks from now.  The people that ordered last November should get it
first.  So I guess nobody has it unless it is a beta.

-- Marco

scott@applix.UUCP (Scott Evernden) (02/10/88)

In article <6823@oberon.USC.EDU> papa@pollux.usc.edu () writes:
>I just gave a call to MANX and was told that SDB will NOT ship until
>3 weeks from now.  The people that ordered last November should get it
>first.  So I guess nobody has it unless it is a beta.
>
>-- Marco

At this stage, I simply don't believe anything that Manx tells anyone.
So, I don't believe you, sorry.  Manx will ship SDP/3.6 when it ships
it, and no one knows when that will be.

-scott