[comp.sys.amiga] Wanted: Insider Board

eraps2@aspvax.UUCP (02/11/88)

Hi,
A friend of mine asked me to post this:

      Wanted: Used Insider Board for Amiga 1000

Please reply to me since he is not on the net.

                                            Thanks,

Do you think that...       I do!            Rob Ginn
You can't mean...          I'm afraid...    ...burdvax!jtids!aspvax!eraps2
But by now she could be... Yes!             ...sun!liberty!drexel!aspvax!eraps2
--Trevor Graydon           --Jimmy          eraps1@nadc.arpa

flaig@cit-vlsi.Caltech.Edu (Charles M. Flaig) (02/12/88)

In article <5425@aspvax.UUCP> eraps2@aspvax.UUCP writes:
>Hi,
>A friend of mine asked me to post this:
>      Wanted: Used Insider Board for Amiga 1000

And if you can't get hold of this guy, or if he already bought one, I
want to get an internal RAM expansion board, too.  Insider or Inboard.
I keep trying to follow up on "for sale" postings, and end up just
wasting money because the board is already sold.  Maybe this way I can
come out ahead.... :-)

Email is probably best.  I can be very hard to reach by phone.  Besides,
email is cheaper.

--Charles Flaig
  flaig@csvax.caltech.edu
  work: (818) 356-6886