[comp.sys.amiga] Say What? Products that is.

Dave@daami.van-bc.UUCP (Dave Allen) (02/14/88)

Subject: Re: Competitors to the WEDGE?

Sender: daemon@bloom-beacon.MIT.EDU

>Can anyone tell me how to get printed information re: the Palomax hard disk
>hacker's package?
>Be seeing you...

I would be interesting in hearing more about the Palomax package. As
the WEDGE started out as a simple hardware hack by one of our club
members, Jim Brooks. It has got our company rolling with a number of
products being imported and exported and an opportunity to feed a
somewhat deprived amiga market of over here on the west coast of
Canada. With over 400 members in our user-group and disemminating
information to over 3000 amiga owners in British Columbia we are
looking for more products. It is estimated that over 50% of the
software produced for the Amiga does not make it onto the shelfs
of our local merchants.

I would like to hear about any products that you know of that could be
made available to Canadians.

>--Lang Zerner      langz@athena.mit.edu    ihnp4!mit-eddie!athena.mit.edu!langz
>"To be clever enough to get a great deal of money, one must first be stupid
> enough to want it."   -- G.K. Chesterson

I love that quote.

+ Dave Allen - President of PANORAMA -   Pacific Northwest Amiga Association  +
+                  - "I can't stop Multitasking" - Write: 9651 Alexandra Rd.  +
+         //       - Phone: (604) 270-0064      Richmond, B.C. Canada V6X 1C6 +
+        //                  or: Dave Allen UUCP: dave@daami.van-bc.UUCP      +
+     \\//             or: {ihnp4!alberta!ubc-vision,uunet}!van-bc!daami!dave +