[comp.sys.amiga] muncho...

phil@titan.rice.edu (William LeFebvre) (02/16/88)

Muncho is pretty hilarious!  I laughed.  My wife laughed.  We were
all smiles.  :-)

But VT100 also laughed when it stole the audio channel away. :-(
I guess it needs it for the ^G *beep*.  Why can't one of them use
one of the other three channels?

I also noted that muncho says it can't open the audio device if VT100
is already running.  :-(

I'll say it for you, okay?  ...
"So when are you going to stop complaining about everyone else's programs
and write some of your own?"  How about after I get three letters after my
name and more $ in my wallet?

			William LeFebvre
			Department of Computer Science
			Rice University
			<phil@Rice.edu>

mrr@amanpt1.UUCP (Mark Rinfret) (02/17/88)

In article <574@ra.rice.edu>, phil@titan.rice.edu (William LeFebvre) writes:
> Muncho is pretty hilarious!  I laughed.  My wife laughed.  We were
> all smiles.  :-)

Hmmm...my experience with Muncho was a little less amusing.  I got the
"Gulp" after my first disk insertion.  Upon ejecting the disk, both floppy
drives went absolutely bananas, doing their best to imitate buzzers!  Has
anyone else experienced this scary behavior?

Mark

--
< Mark R. Rinfret,  mrr@amanpt1.ZONE1.COM | ...rayssd!galaxia!amanpt1!mrr    >
< Aquidneck Management Associates       Home: 401-846-7639                   >