[comp.sys.amiga] kermit or xmodem wanted

chris@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu (Chris Peck) (02/26/88)

Help - a friend just bought an Amiga 500, modem, etc... but has no
software to use to download files with.  Would anyone out there be
willing to make a copy of kermit (or some other public domain terminal
program with file xfer capability) and send it to us?  He's willing to
either ship you a disk & prepaid mailer or a check for a resonable sum
of money....Please respond to me here...
-thanks
 Chris Peck

schein@cbmvax.UUCP (Dan Schein CATS) (02/26/88)

In article <857@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu> chris@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu (Chris Peck) writes:
>Help - a friend just bought an Amiga 500, modem, etc... but has no
>software to use to download files with.  Would anyone out there be
>willing to make a copy of kermit (or some other public domain terminal
>program with file xfer capability) and send it to us?  He's willing to
>either ship you a disk & prepaid mailer or a check for a resonable sum
>of money....Please respond to me here...
>-thanks
> Chris Peck

  The easiest way might be if you can get a copy of Fish #114, it contains
  VT100 V2.7.  Most user groups and some dealers carry these disks. IF you
  can find it local, odds are it will be alot faster than US Snail.
--
   Dan Schein		 uucp: {ihnp4|allegra|burdvax|rutgers}!cbmvax!schein
   Commodore AMIGA			ARPANET:  cbmvax!schein@uunet.uu.net