[comp.sys.amiga] Workbench 1.2

ngorelic@csm9a.UUCP (Noel Gorelick) (02/29/88)

In article <624@csm9a.UUCP>, I wrote:

> (Dontch'a just hate the phrase "Hi I'm new here?")
> Anyway, I am, and I could use a little guidance. (Just a little, I promise)
>
> Here's the situation:
> 	1) I have an amiga.
> 		a) it is one of the first ones, so I assume it's a 1000?
> 		b) Um, Workbech 1.1 Maybe?
> 	2) I have used it _VERY_ little.
> 	3) I am currently amiga-illiterate.
                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                             No more!!!

  HEY!!!   Amazing what a little push in the right direction will do...

  I have figured out eneough to know that I probably want Workbench 1.2.
The question here being     So, How do I go about obtaining it?
   Is that the kinda thing you just walk into a dealer and ask for?
         And if so, how much does it cost?

   Also, I am using Kickstart 1.1.   Is there a 1.2 for that as well?
    (or something higher?, and how do I go about getting that too?)

"Ignore the man behind the curtain!" |   ngorelic@csm9a
          -The Wizard of OZ          |   ...cu-den!udenva!isis!csm9a!ngorelic