[comp.sys.amiga] Re Where's my Transactor Disk?

donw@pinot (Don White) (02/25/88)

>>In article <421@zehntel.UUCP> donw@pinot (Don White) writes:
>>     note: The magazine is excellent!  I'm hoping to see more assembler
>> examples and more inside information about my beautiful Amigas' guts ;-).
>>
>      Something about "my beautiful Amigas' guts" seems a bit out of place.
>
>>  Don White
>
>--
>   Dan Schein		 uucp: {ihnp4|allegra|burdvax|rutgers}!cbmvax!schein
>   Commodore AMIGA			ARPANET:  cbmvax!schein@uunet.uu.net

     Not at all. I have looked inside my amiga. It has beautiful guts! ;-) ;-)
  (Hey you! Yah you! All you Commodore Amiga  and  Los Gatos Amiga people!)
  ( You done good!  )

     Dan? You wouldn't for a moment be trying to imply that I talk funny
  would you?

     Anyway, Thanks for the number!

     Don White

            In the final analysis, is anyone really responsible for
                         anything that I say?
                                                      dw - 1988 (c) (hee! hee!)

schein@cbmvax.UUCP (Dan Schein CATS) (02/29/88)

In article <427@zehntel.UUCP> donw@pinot (Don White) writes:

>     Not at all. I have looked inside my amiga. It has beautiful guts! ;-) ;-)

      I still prefer "It has a beautful inside", but thats personal.

>     Dan? You wouldn't for a moment be trying to imply that I talk funny
>  would you?

      No I wasn't making fun of the way you talk. Matter of fact I hooked
      up my Amy's audio today (Its only been 6 months since I started using
      this monitor). So I really had no idea how you talked before today :-)

>     Anyway, Thanks for the number!

      Your welcome.

--
   Dan Schein		 uucp: {ihnp4|allegra|burdvax|rutgers}!cbmvax!schein
   Commodore AMIGA			ARPANET:  cbmvax!schein@uunet.uu.net
   1200 Wilson Drive			Bix: dschein	     Plink: Dan*CATS
   West Chester PA 19380		phone: (215) 431-9100	   ext. 9542
   All spelling mistakes are a result of my efforts to avoid education  :-)
        I help Commodore by supporting the AMIGA. Commodore supports
         me by allowing me to form my own suggestions and comments.