[comp.sys.amiga] Freddddddddd!!!!!

finkel@TAURUS.BITNET (03/01/88)

#ifdef SMILY_MODE

This has been pulled out of news.newsites:
From: fnf@fishpond.BITNET
Newsgroups: news.newsites
Subject: New site fishpond
Date: 24 Feb 88 03:52:35 GMT

Here is quickie map entry for new site "fishpond".  More info
after the installation dust settles...

#N      fishpond
#S      Mac-II
#O
#C      Fred Fish
#E      fishpond!fnf
#T      (602) 921-1113
#P      1346 West 10th Place, Tempe, AZ  85281
#L      33 24 N / 111 58 W city
#R
#W      fishpond!fnf
#U      mcdsun
fishpond        mcdsun(DIRECT)
--
# Fred Fish    hao!noao!mcdsun!fishpond!fnf     (602) 921-1113
# Ye Olde Fishpond, 1346 West 10th Place, Tempe, AZ 85281  USA

Why don't you run fishpond from an Amiga 2000 under C/UX ? :-)

I just hope you won't get mixed up with all those little flippy disks around
your table. I wouldn't want to receive Fish disk#4738 get filled with all this
StuckWare stuff :-)

#endif
( Try to compile this message without the #endif and see what you get:-)
                                                 - Udi