[comp.sys.amiga] Recoverable alerts

bwarkent@polyslo.UUCP (Brian Warkentine) (03/08/88)

In article <23929@amdahl.uts.amdahl.com> kim@amdahl.uts.amdahl.com (Kim DeVaughn) writes:
>This is a little confusing unless you really *read* the "Big Red Blinking
>Box" (which at a glance *looks* like a Guru).  If you read the alert, you'll
>notice that you can click on one of the mouse buttons, and it'll recover.
>If TBRB (The Big Red  Box) really *was* a Guru, look elsewhere.
>
>/kim

  Ever have your heart stop when you see one of these TRBR's?  (I can
see the headlines now... "Heart attack stikes computer user",
"Expert testifies that it was recoverable" :-)

  Why does a recoverable have to be red?  The real problem is that recoverables
look too much like dead ends.  The box puts out thousands of colors...
why can't they be used?  How about blue or green for recoverables?
Listening, CATS?

brian warkentine                                 Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, CA
	        ...!ihnp4!csun \
	...!{csustan,csun,sdsu}----!polyslo!bwarkent
	      ...!ucbvax!voder /