[comp.sys.amiga] Zorro II proto boards

robert@trwind.ind.TRW.COM (Robert W. Snyder) (03/09/88)

Can Anyone tell me where I can get prototyping boards for Zorro II slots?

Thanks in advance.

--
Robert Snyder       Disclaimer  --  nobody claims dis, but me
TRW Information Networks Division 23800 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance CA 90505

smaug@eneevax.UUCP (Kurt J. Lidl) (03/10/88)

In article <310@trwind.ind.TRW.COM> robert@trwind.UUCP (Robert W. Snyder) writes:

>Can Anyone tell me where I can get prototyping boards for Zorro II slots?
>Thanks in advance.
>--
>Robert Snyder

Yeah!  If you know of a source, post it, or E-Mail me a copy too!
Pretty please!  Thanks, Kurt

zofka@cernvax.UUCP (zofka) (03/11/88)

In article <310@trwind.ind.TRW.COM> robert@trwind.UUCP (Robert W. Snyder) writes:

>Can Anyone tell me where I can get prototyping boards for Zorro II slots?

Impossible to find... I have try last year but without luck...

I have buy a CAD for printed circuits and my prototypes looks like
terminated cards !!! (one is also wraped)

Milan