[comp.sys.amiga] Locked out of Internet-land

baldwin@usceast.UUCP (Chuck Baldwin) (03/12/88)

    Help!  I wonder if many of you know what it's like to read about
the latest and greatest things for the Amiga, and not be able to
get your hands on them.

    It really struck home when I read a recent posting about amigatcp,
which is precisely what I've been looking for.  Unfortunately, this
site doesn't have Internet access, nor do any of the local machines
that I have access to.

    So, I am appealing to your common decency -- could some kind soul
with internet access please e-mail to me?  I would like very much to
get this package, but I need somebody's help.

                                            Mitch

BITNET:    {SXA00051, SXA00052} @ BAGAMCOK
UUCP:      seismo!ncr-sd!ncrcae!usceast!baldwin
           {ihnp4 sdcsvax nosc}!crash!pro-carolina!mitch

rminnich@udel.EDU (UDel USENET News Service [agent: Chuck Cranor]) (03/12/88)

In article <2541@usceast.UUCP> baldwin@usceast.UUCP (Chuck Baldwin) writes:

>    Help!  I wonder if many of you know what it's like to read about
>the latest and greatest things for the Amiga, and not be able to
>get your hands on them.
sounds like its time to bundle the whole thing up and send it to
purdue.
remember, you need some kind of slip support on your vax or it won't
help much. ON the other handi have a friend who uses amigatcp
to network his amiga and his pc. kinda fun.

--
ron (rminnich@udel.edu)