[comp.sys.amiga] Mac-->Amy fonts?

backstro@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (03/09/88)

I am in need of a program which will convert Mac fonts to Amiga
fonts.  Does such a beast exist?  If so, I would be VERY gratefull
if I could get a copy...

Thank you!

	"Let me go on, like a blister in the sun...."
		--Violent Femmes

ain@s.cc.purdue.edu (Patrick White) (03/16/88)

In article <18700023@silver> backstro@silver.bacs.indiana.edu writes:
>I am in need of a program which will convert Mac fonts to Amiga
>fonts.  Does such a beast exist?  If so, I would be VERY gratefull

   Indeed it does.. I just got finished talking with the author about it
(he sent it to us a long time ago, but because of a bad data file on out
part, it refused to work properly)... we should be posting it fairly soon.

-- Pat White   (co-moderator comp.sources/binaries.amiga)
UUCP: k.cc.purdue.edu!ain  BITNET: PATWHITE@PURCCVM   PHONE: (317) 743-8421
U.S.  Mail:  320 Brown St. apt. 406,    West Lafayette, IN 47906