[comp.sys.amiga] Gomf 2.0

davidg@killer.UUCP (David Guntner) (03/15/88)

I've been noticing lately a lot of people talking about Gomf 2.0.  I use 1.0
all the time, but I didn't know that a new version of it had been released.  Is
there any chance that someone could post it to comp.binaries.amiga, or E-Mail
it to me (please arc & uuencode all the files that normally go with it)?  I
would really appreciate it.
                          --Dave

--
David Guntner  UUCP: {ihnp4, codas}!killer!davidg  INET: davidg@killer.UUCP

"...Different ship, but she's got a good name.  Treat   --Admiral L. McCoy
 her like a lady, and she'll always bring you home."   "Encounter at Farpoint"

barrett@ektools.UUCP (Chris Barrett) (03/16/88)

In article <3698@killer.UUCP>, davidg@killer.UUCP (David Guntner) writes:
> I've been noticing lately a lot of people talking about Gomf 2.0.  I use 1.0
> all the time, but I didn't know that a new version of it had been released.  Is
> there any chance that someone could post it to comp.binaries.amiga, or E-Mail
> it to me (please arc & uuencode all the files that normally go with it)?  I
> would really appreciate it.
>                           --Dave

GOMF 2.0 is advertised in a number of Amiga magizines for around $30.
Unfortunatly for all who used GOMF 1.0, it's not public domain or shareware
(if shareware works).  1.0 catches probably 90% of my problems, Any one out
there know more about 2.0?

Chris