[comp.sys.amiga] Where's the Paintjet Driver ???

daves@hpcilzb.HP.COM (Dave Scroggins) (03/08/88)

On Feb. 23 I read a note posted by Dave Berezowski of CBM that said
a driver for the hpPaintJet would be posted to comp.binaries.amiga.

Well -- I haven't seen it yet nor did I get a response to my e-mail
message to Dave B.

I sure would like to get a copy of the driver for the Paintjet.

Has anybody out there seen it??

Can I get a copy ??????

Has it even been posted yet ???

Thanks

DaveS

daveb@cbmvax.UUCP (Dave Berezowski) (03/16/88)

In article <2030010@hpcilzb.HP.COM> daves@hpcilzb.HP.COM (Dave Scroggins) writes:

>On Feb. 23 I read a note posted by Dave Berezowski of CBM that said
>a driver for the hpPaintJet would be posted to comp.binaries.amiga.
>
>Well -- I haven't seen it yet nor did I get a response to my e-mail
>message to Dave B.
>
>I sure would like to get a copy of the driver for the Paintjet.
>
>Has anybody out there seen it??
>
>Can I get a copy ??????
>
>Has it even been posted yet ???
>
>Thanks
>
>DaveS

	I posted the following V1.2 drivers to comp.amiga.binaries several
weeks ago.  They have yet to be posted to the net (the group is moderated).

	EpsonQ_V1.2, HP_PaintJet_V1.2, Xerox_4020_V1.2, Okidata_293I_V1.2

	Hope they appear soon!