[comp.sys.amiga] My request for a process priority changer

CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET (Jonathan Crone) (03/17/88)

>From: page@swan.ulowell.edu (Bob Page)
>>--------------------------------------------
>Subject: Re: process priorities
>
>CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET (Jonathan Crone) wrote:
>anyone know of a program that will let me change the process priorities
>of running processes???

>It's called ChangeTaskPri, on the workbench disk, in the C: directory.
>
>..Bob
>--
>Bob Page, U of Lowell CS Dept.  page@swan.ulowell.edu  ulowell!page
>"Why?  It's the heat."  -- Laurie Anderson

wrong.

I know about that,  what i want, (and have found) is a program that
changes  the priority of a already RUNNING process
ChangeTaskPri only affects your running CLI, and anything that
starts from that CLI.

thanks anyways Bob.

and to those who have sent me various task priority changers.

thanks very much.

Jonathan Crone

Jonathan P. Crone
Vice President, AURA,  (Amiga Users of Regina Associated.)
(Regina, Sask. Canada )    (eh???)

CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET
....rutgers!mimsy!uunet!mcl!cronejp

come on now....  does ANYONE give a damn about what i have to say?