[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga advertising was

In article <322@wsccs.UUCP> terry@wsccs.UUCP (terry) writes:

>} Possibly you missed the ads in Time, and other mags ?  Or the ones
>} on TV about the Amiga ?
>
>	That answers point #4.  What about point #3?  Anyway, that is _not_
>an answer.  I am the type of person who buys an Amiga.  I did not see the ads.

Oops. We will try to advertise on _Pee Wee's Playhouse_ and _Dallas_.

>I can get a PC with 640K and a 20 Meg hard-drive and controller and an EGA and
>a color monitor for less that $1100, 1/2 of what it would cost for an Amiga
>with the same configuration.  Admittedly, I would be getting less for my money,
>but _not_ $1100 less!

So get one and shut the up.

It's called "volume" There are 10 - 15 million PC's. There are .6 million
amigas. And you seriously wonder why PC stuff is cheaper.

Next week, instead of watching Dallas, why dont you read a book on economics ?

--
            "It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition"
                        richard@gryphon.CTS.COM