[comp.sys.amiga] PaintJet printer driver

paolucci@snll-arpagw.UUCP (Sam Paolucci) (03/20/88)

When is the PaintJet printer driver ever going to make it on
comp.binaries.amiga?  I undertand that somebody at CATS has sent that
driver as well as other new drivers to the moderators many weeks ago.
What gives?

					-+= SAM =+-

ain@s.cc.purdue.edu (Patrick White) (03/21/88)

In article <121@snll-arpagw.UUCP> paolucci@snll-arpagw.UUCP (Sam Paolucci) writes:
>When is the PaintJet printer driver ever going to make it on
>comp.binaries.amiga?

   Right after uupc, handshake, and midi lib get posted at the amazing rate
of 100K/day... those are before it on the queue because we have had them
longer.

-- Pat White   (co-moderator comp.sources/binaries.amiga)
UUCP: k.cc.purdue.edu!ain  BITNET: PATWHITE@PURCCVM   PHONE: (317) 743-8421
U.S.  Mail:  320 Brown St. apt. 406,    West Lafayette, IN 47906