[comp.sys.amiga] A2000 Mouse Menu button

morgan@brambo.UUCP (Morgan W. Jones) (03/21/88)

Does anyone else find that the mouse menu button doesn't always keep
contact?  I find that if I hold it for a while, it loses contact and
acts as though I've let go of the button, even though I haven't.  This
is the second A2000 mouse I've had that has done this.

Its not a very big problem, but it is annoying.

--
Morgan Jones - Bramalea Software Inc.        morgan@brambo.UUCP
      ...!{uunet!mnetor!lsuc!ncrcan, utgpu!telly}!brambo!morgan

:Does anyone else find that the mouse menu button doesn't always keep
:contact?  I find that if I hold it for a while, it loses contact and
:Its not a very big problem, but it is annoying.

	This happened to me a while back.  I replaced the switches inside
	the mouse.

ejkst@cisunx.UUCP (Eric J. Kennedy) (03/23/88)

In article <8803212158.AA05924@cory.Berkeley.EDU>, dillon@CORY.BERKELEY.EDU (Matt Dillon) writes:
| :Does anyone else find that the mouse menu button doesn't always keep
| :contact?  I find that if I hold it for a while, it loses contact and
| :Its not a very big problem, but it is annoying.
|
| 	This happened to me a while back.  I replaced the switches inside
| 	the mouse.

Where did you get them?  I've looked everywhere.
--
------------
Eric Kennedy

ford@kenobi.UUCP (Mike Ditto) (03/24/88)

Posting-Front-End: GNU Emacs 18.41.10 of Fri Oct  2 1987 on kenobi (usg-unix-v)

In article <354@brambo.UUCP> morgan@brambo.UUCP (Morgan W. Jones) writes:
> Does anyone else find that the mouse menu button doesn't always keep
> contact?  I find that if I hold it for a while, it loses contact and
> acts as though I've let go of the button, even though I haven't.  This
> is the second A2000 mouse I've had that has done this.

Mine does it too.

					-=] Ford [=-

"Once there were parking lots,		(In Real Life:  Mike Ditto)
now it's a peaceful oasis.		ford%kenobi@crash.CTS.COM
This was a Pizza Hut,			...!sdcsvax!crash!kenobi!ford
now it's all covered with daisies." -- Talking Heads