[comp.sys.amiga] are the autodocs PD?

kruger@whyvax.dec.com (Bear with me) (03/23/88)

Actually, are they freely distributable is more to the point....

dov

schein@cbmvax.UUCP (Dan Schein CATS) (03/24/88)

In article <8803221904.AA27261@decwrl.dec.com> kruger@whyvax.dec.com (Bear with me) writes:
>Actually, are they freely distributable is more to the point....

  No. The AutoDocs & include files are copyrighted by CBM. If you want your
  own copy, just send $20.00 (US) to:

			Commodore Business Machines
			Attn: Lauren Brown
			1200 Wilson Drive
			West Chester, PA 19380

  Drop in a note saying that you want the "AmigaDOS V1.2 Native Developers
  Update", and in 4-6 weeks it will be arriving at your home :-)

--
   Dan Schein		 uucp: {ihnp4|allegra|burdvax|rutgers}!cbmvax!schein
   Commodore AMIGA			ARPANET:  cbmvax!schein@uunet.uu.net