[comp.sys.amiga] DNET sofware.

11TSTARK@GALLUA.BITNET (Timothy Stark) (03/24/88)

Hello Comp.sys.amiga and i-amiga users:

   I heard that DNET had released today. How to get it via BITNET? I
don't have access nor internet neither usernet (unless write-only usenet).
Can you send me DNET software? I am very interesting in it. I owns
many computers at home and perhaps build DNET-based LAN area.

-- Tim Stark

+=============================================================================+
| Timothy Stark          | BitNet:   11TSTARK@GALLUA.BITNET                   |
| Gallaudet University   | Internet: 11TSTARK%GALLUA.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU   |
| P.O. Box 1453          | UUCP:     ...!psuvax1!gallua.bitnet!11tstark       |
| Washington, DC. 20002  | CSNET:    11TSTARK%GALLUA.BITNET@RELAY.CS.NET      |
| USA                    | QLink:    TimS18                                   |
+=============================================================================+

      "The deaf people called the only university for the deaf."

>Hello Comp.sys.amiga and i-amiga users:
>
>   I heard that DNET had released today. How to get it via BITNET? I
>don't have access nor internet neither usernet (unless write-only usenet).
>Can you send me DNET software? I am very interesting in it. I owns
>many computers at home and perhaps build DNET-based LAN area.

	DNET is at the moderators, waiting in the queue for its turn
	to be posted.

	Note: At this point, DNET can only connect two machines together.
	You can only connect more if you have more than one serial port.

	You can also get DNET by mailing me:

	Matthew Dillon
	891 Regal Rd
	Berkeley, Ca. 94708

	(USA)

	Include return postage (two stamps), and a disk.  Do NOT include
	a self addressed envelope, I will not be able to use it.

						-Matt

ain@s.cc.purdue.edu (Patrick White) (03/28/88)

In article <8803250542.AA17505@cory.Berkeley.EDU> dillon@CORY.BERKELEY.EDU (Matt Dillon) writes:
>>I heard that DNET had released today. How to get it via BITNET? I
>DNET is at the moderators, waiting in the queue for its turn to be posted.

   We will be posting this about a week after we get this truncation problem
fixed.. seems everything we post has been getting truncated recently :-(

-- Pat White   (co-moderator comp.sources/binaries.amiga)
ARPA/UUCP: k.cc.purdue.edu!ain  BITNET: PATWHITE@PURCCVM  PHONE: (317) 743-8421
U.S.  Mail:  320 Brown St. apt. 406,    West Lafayette, IN 47906