[comp.sys.amiga] 2500at

lah@raybed2.UUCP (LANCE HOLMES) (03/22/88)

Will I be able to trade my B2000 in on a 2500AT?

Does a B2000 + $500. = 2500AT  ????

Lance Holmes

farren@gethen.UUCP (Michael J. Farren) (03/30/88)

In article <1138@raybed2.UUCP> lah@raybed2.UUCP (LANCE HOLMES) writes:
>Will I be able to trade my B2000 in on a 2500AT?
>
>Does a B2000 + $500. = 2500AT  ????

No, the proper equation is "B2000 + B500 = 2500AT", where B is
blotzkies, a currency whose exchange rate varies according to the solar
wind, the military readiness of Lower East Bulgonia, and the weather in
West Chester, PA.

--
Michael J. Farren             | "INVESTIGATE your point of view, don't just
{ucbvax, uunet, hoptoad}!     | dogmatize it!  Reflect on it and re-evaluate