[comp.sys.amiga] posting comp.sources.amiga articles as uuencoded zoo archives

jw@sics.se (Johan Widen) (03/30/88)

>[problems with BITNET]

>Moderators: I wouldn't mind if you posted everything in uuencoded zoo!
>It would allow me to get files accurately.  There would probably be too much
>opposition to this however. How about a vote?

I like the idea. Som space could be saved by using btoa rather than uuencode.
--
Johan Widen
SICS, PO Box 1263, S-164 28 KISTA, SWEDEN

In article <JW.GNUS36@sics.se> jw@sics.se (Johan Widen) writes:
>>[problems with BITNET]
>>Moderators: I wouldn't mind if you posted everything in uuencoded zoo!
>>It would allow me to get files accurately.  There would probably be too much
>>opposition to this however. How about a vote?
>
>I like the idea. Som space could be saved by using btoa rather than uuencode.

I like the idea too, but not until I can find a version of Zoo that runs
on a Vax under 4.3.

Keith Doyle
#  {ucbvax,decvax}!trwrb!cadovax!keithd  Contel Business Systems 213-323-8170