Date: Tue, 29 Mar 88 14:38:49 PST
From: RCKG01M%CALSTATE.BITNET@CUVMA.COLUMBIA.EDU  (Stephen Walton)
Subject: Announcing C-Kermit 4E(070) for the Amiga

Enclosed is a shell archive containing the following files:

    ckiker.bwr--A new version, with my comments on the end.
    ckiker.boo--A BOO file for C Kermit on the Amiga.
    Makefile--A makefile for the Amiga under Aztec C.
    diffs--The context diffs to convert CKI*.C to the new versions.
    msb_diffs--Context diffs which I applied to make msbpct.c and
           msbmkb.c work on the Amiga.

I hope all of this is useful to somebody.

                Steve Walton, 29-Mar-88
                Dept. of Physics & Astronomy
                Cal State, Northridge
                18111 Nordhoff St.
                Northridge, CA 91330

Email to: swalton@solar.stanford.edu (will forward)

[Ed. - Thanks, Steve!  The entire shell archive has been added, for now,
to CKIKER.UPD, and the changes will be applied to the next release of
C-Kermit.  In case you're wondering what this does for Amiga users, the
major change since the last Amiga release is the addition of long packets.]

             urjlew@ecsvax.UUCP ,  urjlew@tucc.bitnet
       or    urjlew@tucc.tucc.edu    (ARPA,SURA,NSF etc. internet)
       tel.  (919)-962-9107